Never thought I would like this girl but I think I actually do its weird what do I do?

So this girl is way out of my league I've always thought that cause I'm not the most attractive guy and she is extremely pretty I've known her for 6 years now we've talked multiple times since I met her along time ago my freshmen year we sat next to each other in math and we flirted a lot and I made her laugh a lot so I had to get moved across the class then classes got switched and I didn't talk to her until probably a year later and it was in relatively weird convo we were having fun in a group chat and then we got in a argument but she was on my side I can't explain what's going on it would take to long to explain but then we made plans to go to the movies on like a double date we had to cancel cause everyone had plans so everyone canceled then a week later we got in another Gc and she came onto me out of know here and said so nick we still never saw that movie I said oh yeah I forgot bout that and I asked when she wanted to go and she said I'm not free anytime soon so I said okay do u want it to be just u and me or bring the other couple she said just you and me which was weird cause it was suppose to be like a group thing going to the movies. Then I texted her every once in awhile one time I said F it and I got sexual with her over text and she went along with but it got boring cause she is really innocent and naive so I stopped. 2months passed since I last texted her cause she got her phone taken for awhile so I texted her actually yesterday and we got into a good convo didn't say anything to wired cause her friend was there but I said we still never saw that movie she said oh shit I said any movies u wanna see she said not really so I just ended the convo right there but now I feel like I have something for her she has always been a very pretty girl to me but I never was like attracted I don't know how to explain it but Now something changed and I want to date her but I don't know what to do now

What Girls Said 3

• Just ask her out. Be a gentleman, don't rush her. Pick a movie and text her if she wants to watch it. If she says no, try telling one of your close girl friends and take them instead. See how the girl responds. If she gets all jealous, choose something else like lunch or just hanging out and tell her how you feel. She seems really shy, so you'll have to make the first few calls

• She's not shy or I think I don't know maybe around guys she likes but she has called me during lunch and asked where I was sitting and came all the way across the lunch room to sit with me

• Ask what she would like to do

• grow a pair & ask her out that's what you should do.

What Guys Said 0