How do you, personally, get over someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first time my heart got broken, it took me a good couple of years to recover from it.
    When you've had your heart smashed, kicked and hung out to dry, you just want to forget everything. Especially when you truly and madly loved the person.
    The heartbreak taught me a lot of things, and I came out a totally different person. Time, acceptance and closure are the ultimate healer. It's true that when one door closes, another opens.

What Guys Said 3

• The moment you fall for someone else, and when you don't dwell on the previous person.

• Meet someone new

• If this is why you can't talk to me I understand completely i never knew you felt like this though bae i would never want to treat you bad ust know i will allways love you know matter what

You know who i am

Ps ALL WAYS ONE LOVE

What Girls Said 4

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10983-i-choose-not-to-sink-i-am-getting-over-you

Hopefully, this my take that I wrote a little while ago can help.

It takes time, dedication and effort.
    You must allow yourself literally to "feel" every emotion.
    I want you to understand it's okay to feel down.
    It's okay to cry.
    Let it all out.
    The more you release, the better it will be for you.
    You are allowing yourself to deal with your emotions, instead of bottling them up.
    When you get too sad, do things that will brighten you up.
    Hear your favorite music, go out with friends.
    And remember, time is the biggest healer nothing happens overnight.

• i don't really do anything. i kinda just give it time. it's not something i have much control of. i mean the 'easy' solution is to start talking to other guys, but I'm not really about that life.

• Um.

There is no certain time. It could take you one month, three months, a year, six years, or a lifetime to truly get over someone. You could possibly even always have feelings for the person. But you must remember why it didn't work out.

Don't dwell on the past. Learn from why the relationship wrong in order to continue forward, and find the one it will work out with. Life is to short to dwell and be sad over one person.

:\

• Cry a bit
    Eat
    Cry some more
    Eat some more
    And then eat more
    And then more
    Then wipe the teats and move on