Adolescent Dating?

Contrary to what my profile says, I am actually only 15. I really want to date and everything, but how can I do that seeing as I can't drive? I don't even have my learners permit yet, so that isn't an option either.

I obviously don't want to get my parents to drive me around on a date (haha that would suck!), but I don't what else to do. Waiting for a year before I date isn't going to happen, seeing as my "girlfriend" will want to have an official date before we're 16. Any ideas? What should I do?

I don't want answers like "you're too young to date" and stuff like that, I realize what I'm doing; but I would appreciate some help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with sexycupid, you should always go pick your girl up, how rude to just tell her to get on a bus! That's funny, when I was your age we rode the bus everywhere, it was our ticket to freedom, I also grew up in California so the bus could take us to anything we could possibly desire. We had a lot of fun, you could always set up a little picnic somewhere, take a short walk to get there, don't tell your buddies about it though, they'll screw it up. I know it may sound lame, but girls love that stuff. (bring a candle)

What Girls Said 1

• Since you do not have your permit just yet, you can always use public transportation that way you don't have to ask your parents to drive you around.

• Oh that's a pretty good idea, I hadn't thought of that. However, wouldn't she have to walk to the nearest bus stop (or whatever) just hope that we were lucky enough to get on the same one? I get where you're coming from, but I think it has some snags.

• You can always take the bus and meet her at her place so that way the two of you can go together to your destination place.

What Guys Said 1

• If I were you, I would find a restaurant or movie theater near your girlfriends house. Have your mother or father drop you off down the block and walk up to her house. Then, you two can walk to your destination. Not only will you have a great place to go, but you can use the walk to your advantage by talking with her and building your relationship with her.