Guys, Would he give me a final chance if he knew how I felt?

I want to tell him how I honestly feel, that I care about him and will miss him. But I’m scared he doesn’t like me anymore because of all the mixed signals and me being confusing, I didn't know what I wanted. I was talking to other guys and hooking up with others, he wasn't really. We've been hooking up for a year, and I haven't really said how I felt about him unless I was drunk. We went on a few dates in the beginning, he asked me, but now we’ve just been sleeping together for the last year. The reason we only went on a few dates was because we went on dates when I was home over the holidays. I was still at school then so I went back to school, three hours away. We never talked about our feelings for one another and things got pretty messed up. A lot of mixed signals, confusion and miscommunication between us. So we would just hook up when we saw eachother. He also thought I rejected him at a point, I said things I didn't mean (I said we should just be friends when I was upset with him because I didn't know if he liked me and I said he should hookup with other people, I know low blows) and after that he ignored and avoided me for like a month. . I’ve liked him all along but I just never knew what I wanted or how he felt or where we stood. I assumed he didn't like me and it was just casual. Now I’m moving away. I don't know how to tell him this all.. We kind of told eachother we like eachother when we were drunk, but I dont know if he meant it. So now I dont know if he’d care. I saw him two nights ago and he fully ignored me and avoided me.. does he still have feelings for me?

0

What Guys Said 0