Why are white women shamed for their dating preferences?

I notice a lot on GaG and in real life. If - as a white girl - you prefer to date your own race, you're then a racist. Why are we being shamed for something that's not bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we're privelaged evil white people, and we're not allowed to talk about other races, let alone how much we like white people more than them.
    Heavens no, you prefer white men? For shame, woman Hitler!
    I prefer white girls. That makes me a bad person apparently. Just becaus everyone is too busy watching Asians fake orgasms on PornHub I'm vilified for my sexual preferences.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, you'd never hear a black girl getting pissed on for saying she prefers black guys, or an Asian girl for saying she prefers an Asian guys. But once I say I prefer white guys, I'm done.

• Thanks for MH girl

What Guys Said 13

• White women are stereotyped as being bitchy and shallow. Theyre also often put on a pedestal as being the most attractive so they end up pissing people off and attracting hate.

Thats just my guess :/

• Because they're bitter white women don't like them.

• Honestly, that's a very good question. I've seen white people get shamed for dating outside their race especially when they date a black people. And I've also seen black people get shamed for dating outside their race as well. Usually the shaming is done by someone of the same race for instance, it's usually a white person that would shame another white person for dating someone who's not white. Or a black person that would shame another black person for dating someone who's not black. I guess at the deep bottom it screams something like "Nobody wants to date me, even guys/girls from my race, I'm more deserving of you than him. You should be dating me instead." Elliot Rodgers actually confessed this in his diaries when he saw a blonde girl with some Indian guy and he was like why should she be with the Indian guy and not him at the very least he was half white.

• Guys want to have them but like most races, they chose to stay in their group. It doesn't hurt that white couples make a lot of money so do Asian couples. A mixed couple of white women and blacks or Hispanics not near as well on the money side. White women also see that white female and black male marriages fail more than any other, much much higher rates of divorce. On top of that 72% of black babies are born to single mothers which for a woman looking for a committed relationship is not encouraging. that said, many white women are having biracial children.

• Yea I agree. Its not racist.

• Well... no one really prefers Asian guys so I'm gonna shame you all!

• Because they want white women to worship other races of men, And be white bitch fetish meat. And they want all women to hate white men and call them inferior.

• I haven't taken notice to this. I believe it's subconsciously exaggerated to fit your prejudice.

• Because people are idiots and try and fight racism by being racist to whites and only make things worse

• Because if you look at the media, the movies etc you see these black guys with white girls hanging off them. White women are blasted constantly with images showing them with black men and now if a Caucasian woman turns down a black guy she's a racist. Must assure more white meat for the blacks. I don't know who is worse but it's the white girls that fall for it.

• Because spoiled white girls are a fetish for men from all races.

• It's because white women reject the non-whites like bitches... and are bitches to them.

Women are also naturally attracted to status, money and power. OF COURSE you don't want to go with the poor people...

What Girls Said 9

• Because everything is racist, haven't you heard?

• It's annoying, isn't it? >.<

• Lol yes. I hate racism from any direction and it comes from them all. I just never understood it. We are all people.

• Didn't you hear? We're racist now!

• Seems like people will get shamed for nearly anything. Just lets you know which people aren't worth your time, I suppose.

• I don't think we're being shamed for having a preference but for broadcasting it in a way that makes people think that we find white people to be superior.

• Race can be a touchy subject. I honestly do not understand how not being attracted to a certain race is considered racist though. It doesn't mean you think that race is inferior or don't like people of that race, it just means you're not sexually attracted to them. You can't really control what your sexual preferences are, and a lot of people from races other than white prefer to date their own race as well.

• That's ridiculous.

• What is?

• I don't use terms like "your own" though. I just like what I like.

• I guess we see the world differently. No problem with that! Thanks for the opinions. :)

• There are lots of white fetishists here...

• I have never ever ever ever seen this in my life.

• I don't know but im being shamed for wanting to date other races.