Why is my girlfriend feeling this way?

Me and my girlfriend are getting married tomorrow. She's upset and she's really scared. I don't know why she's scared. I tried asking her but she keeps crying about it. I feel really bad. I love her I hate seeing her like this. Why is she feeling this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's just really nervous and scared probably. It typically happens to a lot of women , like that moment of cold feet. It's probably a combination of stress hoping that the wedding goes perfectly and than also being just overall nervous. She's about the spend the rest of her life with someone , she probably doesn't want to mess up and she's wondering if she will make a good wife and if it's the right decision. It will pass just keep reassuring her of your love for her and the love you guys have together.

What Girls Said 7

• other than cold feet and stress... another possibility could be that she's feeling like she's losing part of her identity (especially if she's taking your last name).

just reassure her that you love her and that you're there to support her.

(congratulations, btw)

• Honestly its probably just nerves and she's probably feeling a lot of emotions right now. She wants to look perfect and everything to go perfect so she's probably just stressin. Just be there for her and tomorrow will be amazing for both of you :) congrats!!

• she's just being a normal person. she doesn't want the marriage to end terribly and feel that she made a huge mistake. if over 50% of marriages end in divorce nowadays I don't blame her. I don't think she wants to back out or anything, but I think she'll be happy after everything.

• How long have you been together?

• Maybe just the anticipation and pressure of being "allied" to a single person for all of eternity.

• She might be scared and not 100% sure

• She's scared because it's a big step. It's normal.

What Guys Said 0