Such strong feelings for this man... HELP?

From the first time i hung out with this guy i felt incredibly strong towards him. Never felt so instantly connected to someone, not even my best friend of 14 years. I could be wrong, but i feel he feels the same way towards me. I always catch him looking at me (not a creepy stare) as if he is amazed by me or something. Unfortunately his ex cheated on him and i think he in a sense became broken from it, and he is now afraid of having a serious relationship. I don't know what to do, if i need to just move on and accept that he may never get over this fear, or hold on to hope. Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well when this happen to me I run as far as I can! Away from my feelings. Do as you please. Remeber... love is a battlefield-jordan Its your call... U love him than fight! If you careless than walk away!

What Guys Said 1

• Just hangout and have fun with him go on dates and stuff and it will evolve. No need to pressure into anything. Or place labels.

What Girls Said 2

• I would give it a try. Get to know him and let things flow. You might regret you never tried.

• Run away. Or that's my experience.