Is it worth it?

Is it worth my heart and my happiness to try and be with the guy I like. Should I risk every part of me to make him see that not all relationships are bad? Tell me your honest opinion, I want to know...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well whats the situation?

• Well, I have been talking to him for awhile and we are friends. I like him and I told our best friend about it. But mine and his best friend thinks I shouldn't pursue him because he doesn't believe in relationships. Our friend thinks that it isn't worth my heart for this guy and that I'll get crushed...

• Your quite welcome! Good luck and remember you don't want to get pushy, that will just make him feel more untrusting just let him know how you feel and let him know your not pushing him you just wanted him to know.

• Alrighty!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but know that it might take time. But then again no good things come easy. If you really like him don't give up. Maybe he's been through shit. Make him believe you and remember actions speak louder than words.

• Thank you. Thank you a lot. How can I show him that I care though?

What Guys Said 2

• It's always better to know than not at all, so if he's worth it, go for it

• Being devoted is good but not for someone who is devoted towards you 😶

• I'm sorry but I don't understand...

• Thanks man.

• My pleasure 😊

What Girls Said 4

• Not at all. If you can't be happy with him or think you can trust him with your feelings, it's a waste.

• If you feel that strongly about him, put everything out there about how you feel. If he is not wanting to give it a shot with you then you need to leave it be. You can't/shouldn't try and convince someone to be with you

• Nah sounds like too much work, fuck it

• The eff do you think your life is, a sappy teen romance novel? You can't "make" someone be your ideal, nor should you have to go sacrificing everything just to get some guy. Find a guy who is actually into you and wants a relationship. Guys are real people, not fictional characters to be adjusted at whim.

• I never said he was a fictional character and that I wanted to change aspects of him but maybe make is the wrong word. I should've said 'Should I let him know that not all girls want to hurt him and not all girls will hurt him.'