Where can I meet an easy going guy. Where do they hide?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey define what easy going guy is to you?

• easy going like if i approach him he's cool and friendly. someone whose open and honest. someone who wouldn't judge me because Im different than him or if he's below average than I am he'd still wouldn't be intimidated or wondering why im trying to get to know him better lol

• "3.) He is not interested ( His loss..)"

You are simply a fucking faggot dude, lmao.

If he is NOT INTERESTED THEN HOW IS IT HIS LOSS? You are honestly such a whiteknight faggot with the most unfathomable sense of logical reasoning ever. If someone buys me a video game I am not interested in and I do not intend to play it because I do not enjoy / am not interested or fascinated by the genre, then what am I losing? More interest?

• @iReallyNeededAName if you don't understand why it is better for her to think that it is his loss. Then you are inexperienced. She understood it perfectly. You how ever... I am not going to explain it to you.. You can go learn yourself... And when you realize what I and many others mean when we say "Its His loss" Then you will see the fool you made out of yourself today.

What Guys Said 14

• I am an easy going guy and hide of women now. Sorry I am not meaning to be ofensive but it is how women keep treating me. :( :'(

• The issue is... easy-going guys are more likely to blend in and not stand out to you physically.

• They're giving tours at national parks. They're chillin' with the trees and critters, and breathing fresh air.

• They're everywhere, maybe you don't notice them because you aren't physically attracted to them! :P

• Wut? A LOT of guys are easy going and chill lol. Do you mean HOT easy going guys which would be harder to find?

• Daya - Hide Away.. anyone?

They're most likely where you least expect them to be...

• they are in plain sight. you just have to look around for them. they are layed back so there not going to to be as obvious as someone falling over you to get your number.

• They're usually in plain sight but often overlooked.

• Hidden in the trees and garbage bins.

• I'm very easy going.

We hide at home by the way, so you will never meet us!!!

• They are usually the nice guy who you friend zoned in college.

• Online, or in person? I'm easy goin but I'm in Texas so it might be hard to meet.

• Define easy going.

• if you are that hot its hard to not be intimidated. he must have super fucking confident and like a serial fucker.

What Girls Said 3

• I think the last thing an easy-going guy would be doing is hiding.

• If you find them, please tell me.

• You can find that guy anywhere