My. boyfriend don't like guys around me and don't trust any guy around me, why this?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he is scared a guy will charm you into leaving him.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he's insecure, or could be because he know how he thinks and doesn't want other guys to think pervertedly around you. All in all thats stupid

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• He's insecure - simple :)

His shortcoming, not your fault :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you aren't strong enough to stand up for the relationship.

At least that's what he thinks, is he right?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He's insecure. Why though is the worrisome part. Like @Bridani06 said if he's possessive it's only trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's jealous.
    But if they're just friends, you should let him know that it's okay. If you're going to let him stop you from interacting with other guys, that relationship is going to be 'suffocating'

0|0
    0|0
  • He is possessive, be careful because sometimes possessiveness can get really ugly really quick

1|0
    0|0
    • not always so.
      she probably hasn't given him sufficient reassurance about the relationship. he probably loves her, and the thought of losing her is unbearable to him. she needs to work more diligently about removing the reasons he would turn away from her. he needs to realize he's going to be echoing into a self fulfilling prophecy if he doesn't relax about it. would the original poster be happy if he was surrounded by 20 girls that he's "just friends" with? probably not...