When was your first kiss?

I'm waiting until I find the right guy :/
Like 1% of the human population still does this.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• lol

I haven't had my 1st kiss yet too

Im 22 XD

Nd I dont regret it

• So I should probably wait till the right guy right, I feel like i'm trying to rush things but I still want to save all my first experiences like that for the perfect guy.

• Thats really awesome of you though. ^^

• thanks haha

just never met the right guy for a while

thats all

What Guys Said 19

• I think I was around 13 or 14 at the time (no sex, unfortunately) -- beautiful blonde girl, and I was absolutely awkward. That's about all I remember is how awkward and embarrassing it was. Of course I was super happy at the time, but it was like I was bumping her head, couldn't find the right angle, no tongue stuff, didn't grab her head gently... I didn't know what I was doing -- no experience.

• Thats pretty tragic, but see thats why i'm "prepared", in this time and age we have Youtube, a thing i've been blessed to have growing up ;D
      So I watched videos on "How to Kiss" (basically how I know I have no life when i'm watching a video on how to kiss), so test me:
      You have to angle your head the opposite side he's angling his head and get both sides of his face? Any more advice, seeing you're 34? o_o

• Mostly the guy needs to be kind of confident. I was deathly afraid when I did this, that's probably what spoiled it more than some fine technique detail. That's said, I hope yours is magical.

• Thank you, as do I ^^

• Never have i ever kissed anyone. I don't think it will be anytime soon. I mean, i can kiss any random girl but it wouldn't mean anything. I ain't in a hurry. Even if i never kiss anyone ever, I would be fine as it would be my choice. I think it's better off than to have a meaningless kiss.

• 12.
    At school we snuck out of bounds behind the classrooms to have lunch together in private.
    *kiss*

• Girl attacked me at a bar when I was 19. Though now when I think about it there was this girl that wanted me to kiss her breast lips and stomach when I was about 6. She literally cornered me and made me do it to her.

• Um squid, how old was she. ;-;

• kind of? Honestly i don't know what thats considered, but its weird

• yeah :P I think so too. We didn't have sex or anything and I didn't mind doing that with her but still, if the roles were reversed it would have been a whole lot creepier

• Its more then 1% that does that.
    Just dont fall in the group of men/women who are just manwhores or whores that just sleep around all the time.

Good for you that your waiting for the right guy.
    Be happy with your ideals and that you are waiting.
    In the end im sure you will be happy when you look back and think to yourself thank god i waited for the right person.

• Yeah, i've been tempted, but I know I should wait. The 1% was an exaggerated lol

• Haven't had it yet. I could've had it a good while ago, but I don't want to waste it on some girl whose name I wouldn't remember in like 5 years.

• At 16, it went well :) I used too much tongue but it wasn't awkward or embarrassing and it was good :) in terms of advice, don't take any of it. It's a natural thing and this sounds strange but something inside you takes over and you know what to do. Don't think about it before because then it'll be awkward and like it's rehearsed. Just ease up, relax and remember that nothing is perfect first time :)

• About 7 or 8 years old

• A long time ago it didn't mean anything unfortunately just a play marriage with a couple of girls.

• you kissed more than one girl at once o_o?

• Ehh not really didn't mean anything unfortunately.

• I hope this doesn't count but girls used to kiss me against my will in school!

• I'm waiting until the right person comes along

• I was 12 in 6th grade with this girl I was dating at the time.

• You're gonna find numerous right guys.

=)

• Thanks 😂 I just feel like High School isn't the place i'm gonna find them, the school is crawling with fuckboys who only want my body D;

• lol. Doesn't matter where you are. There's right guys lingering around. Remember it's your first kiss, not a wedding =)

Go easy on the checklist.

• I still haven't and I'll be 23 in like 6 days

• 13. I just pulled my crush in and laid a big smooch on her. Thank god she kissed me back.

• When I was a kid of like 5-6, i "kissed" 2 of my cousins. haven't kissed anyone else since then.

• I was 19

• i was 22 when i had my first kiss, and she was my only girlfriend i have ever had ;)

• 8/13/1999

What Girls Said 15

• I was 14 and the last of my friends to kiss a guy, so they invited my crush and his friends over when we were hanging out at one of the girls places on a Friday night so I could make out with him lol

Sugar Ray was on MTV in the background and he slobbered all over my face while squeezing my butt awkwardly as our friends all did shots in the next room.

So fucking romantic. Hahahahhah

• Unless we're counting no tongue kissing. I definitely kissed my kindergarten boyfriend on the lips haha but that's just little kid stuff and I wouldn't say it counts.

• I might have kissed a guy in kindergarten too but I didn't count it 😂 Thats so cool you have such a fond memory of it though, was he cute? 😏

• Haha yeah he was pretty cute. Nothing ever came of it though. It was just all around awkward but fun and a big relief not to have my first kiss hanging over my head anymore like it was some kind of big deal.

• I am still waiting for my real kiss. Not my first.

• I was 23, done with college and finally away from the parents.

• A real first kiss was probably when I was 13.

• i was almost 19. i was like u and then i just... I don't know. i caved. wrong guy too.

• Mine was when I was 17 with my first boyfriend. We were a really good pair for a long time before things got bad and we eventually split up. I am still very close friends with him to this day.

• I was 13. I kissed a boy that gave me his apple during lunch. My lunch spilled all over the floor and he gave me his apple.

• I had my first kiss when I was 17, just a few months short of 18.

• I was 20.

• first first 19
    real one 20

• I was 17. Wrong guy wrong time

• It wasn't till it was 18!

• Thats not late!! Who was it?

• It was with a girl I knew from high school. we had been crushing on each other for awhile and then finally the summer after started dating and there was my first kiss!

• Hasn't happened yet. 😁

• psht girl, you're gonna find yourself a macho ass perfect man who loves you, and you'll snuggle and kiss daily. Don't worry about it 💁🏻

• That's fine, you'll feel so much happier once you kiss the RIGHT person.

• I just turned 18, and a guy I dated back when I was 14 (didn't do anything with just held hands) met up with me again and it felt like the right time. So we kissed a bit after a long conversation. Just go with the flow and don't try to rush in to anything because you think everyone else is doing it.

• You guys were dating for 4 years straight?

• No, we broke up when we were 14, and reconnected later. After talking for a while, we sort of kissed for a while.