Do you guys like to show off their beautiful girlfriend? Does it mean they're proud?

I know when some guy have gorgeous girlfriends they feel proud to have one that is awesome to look at. My ex felt proud to show me off. He said i had big boobs and a big butt with curves and i have natural beauty. and great legs and a smile. He would bring me almost anywhere and told his friends that they should see "how hot my boobs are" .
I felt disrespected and dirty. I never showed his friends my breasts but just felt like I was a piece of meat.

• Yes, I'd love to show how sexy and gorgeous she is!
  • No, I would not show her off, that would be degrading

Most Helpful Guy

• No I do not show her off to get some form of approval.. she is not a piece of meat, and I have no rights to do that.. sure some guys do that I know.. just to impress their friends, I always feel proud of any women I am with.. but that is between me and her only.. I do not care what others think at any time.. that is one of the problems in this mixed up world today.. people always worry what others think

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys will parade a girl around like a trophy. It's nothing to be proud of. Means your guy objectifies you.

• I like to show my girl off to family and friends and feel proud to walk down the street with her, I love her body and pretty face (not just her looks) but I don't make derogatory or disrespectful things to people about her your better off without a guy like this. Maybe Im judging him harshly if you both are very young and your his first girlfriend but still the guy has to grow up.

• Sorry was actually making my own opinion and somehow commented on your. No worries.

• Thanks for MHO

@Righttobeararms83 No biggie

What Guys Said 7

• I would show off my girlfriend, but I wouldn't really say anything. Especially not shit like "Look how hot her boobs are!", "You see dat ass? That's MINE!", or "My penis has been inside her!"

36.media.tumblr.com/...m94xwkOCZP1qmn0r5o1_500.jpg
    I might do this though, at least when I first introduce her to my friends and family lol

• What am I supposed to be proud of?

My accomplishment of attaining a physically attractive mass of cells that I had nothing to do with the formation of?

• He needs to grow up, I voted before I read... I mean... to his best friend only maybe, but not like that what an idiot

• What was your vote going to be?

• No, I wouldn't show her off like THAT, that would be degrading, immature, cave manish (in a bad way)

But, other than that, in the normal ways it is definitely acceptable to show off your girlfriend, as long as she isn't introverted (which is non existent if she is anywhere from magazine type attractive - to average)

• Not how beautiful but what she can bring to the table

• lol no i wouldn't ask a girl to dress sexy or show anything to my friends that fking stupid but i would want to walk around with her and watch people staring

• Heck yea🙂

• well, i an't gonna leave her at home!

What Girls Said 2

• oh my gosh, not like that. that's horrible. i voted before i read. -.- that's not nice at all.

• That makes me feel sick.