Should I keep dating her or move on?

Hi everybody,

First of all, thanks for your time.

I've been going out with a girl for over a month. Until now, we've had 7 dates with each other. I have used touches to let her know that I'm interested. She's quite comfortable around me as she has never took a step back when I escalate my touches. I can touch her nose, her cheek, play with her hair, hold her hands. She's also at ease when I touch her hips while we're walking. We've been pretty close in the movie as I put my arm around her while she lean in towards me, put her head on my chest or shoulder. The first time I kissed her, it was a forehead kiss and she enjoyed it

Last week, I asked her out with a plan for the lips kiss. I chickened out and she became silent on the way home. Usually, we talk a lot when she sits behind me on my motorbike. We arrived at her place, I went in for the kiss and she turned her head away. I took that as a "no" sign, said goodbye and headed home.

To be honest, it's quite scary to me thinking about her silence on our last date. Firstly, is that what girls do when they're dissapointed with their guys?

Secondly, we're approaching Lunar New Year. She is going to have a month away from me (back to her hometown and family). Should I keep contacting her and continue to persue? If the answer is yes, what is the appropriate approach (texting, calling and dating her when she come back)

Thank you!

• Continue
  • Move on

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Man that's cold.