Guys, why do guys end up with bitchy girls?

I know way too many high maintenance bitchy girls in relationships.. Why is this? What do guys like about girls like that?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of men were abused by their mothers and don't feel comfortable with easy going women. They end up with women who are miserable bitches and their lives are in turn miserable. But they deal with it because its all that they know.

What Guys Said 14

• Most of them are? This must be a trick question, and its the reason I might as well stop looking and stay single. Good girls think I'm some kind of "bad boy" because how I look and carry myself - so that rules them out right off of the bat, but I'm loyal and I'm a romantic which comes off as cheesy or desperate.

Catch 22 paradox alert.

I sense their desperation with how many "likes" they try to garner to make their boyfriends jealous and their ego stroked. Desperation shows its self in honest forms and dishonest ones, I'd rather be honest, I don't understand female's tendency to get with someone jaded (me in my late thirties - maybe I finally won't be desperate) or psychos or simply dishonest men. I don't want to play their stupid games anymore, its ridiculous.

• Because very few girls are nice so they either have to stay single or date a bitch.

• I am sorry I am not trying to offened you but that is the truth with how girls treat men.

• Truth. 99.99%

• @UtopianLobotomy yup pretty much 99% of the time. Most women think men owe them something without the woman putting any effort in and that is BS men do not owe women anything.

• only rich men end up with bitches mainly because they have the money to handle them and the bitchy girls have the looks that attract these men , you see bitches put an effort into their looks and they usually initate so the man doesn't have to get out of his comfort zone , nice girls are nice but approaching them i keep thinking " iam gonna offend her iam gonna offend her !!" she's too nice i dont wanna hurt her but with bitchy girls we're like "fk it she's a bitch u dont care " also bitches are hot (did i mention that?) but i dont like them i avoid them in fact

• I guess it's the same reason girls date the wrong type of guys usually. Nice people get overlooked a lot in our age group, unfortunately.

• The seks maybe?

• Are they hot and like sex?

• Not a big selection in that department.

• How do you spot these type of girls exactly?

• I don't like it and dump them immediately.

• I dont like bitchy girls, they stress me out and for that reason im usually gone

• Most guys are very desperate

• Because they are bitchy :)))

• It's better than being single

• its the same with women. they get the partner they think they deserve