Do you think you're a good conversationalist when it comes to the opposite sex?

• Yup
  • Nope

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm one of those people that random strangers end up spilling their guts to...

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to put "sorta". I've always been a lousy starter, the opposite of smooth. If I can survive the start with the whole introduction and everything, I usually do all right. I've kind of developed a rep among my female friends as like a shoulder to cry on -- they think I'm sensitive and understanding (hope I am). But when I was young and trying to pursue women, I was so horrible at introductions, and so awkward. I'm pretty sure it's only because some women (a minority) were patient and kind of looked past that awful introduction that I managed to those middle and late stages I was more comfortable about.

• Mainly I think I thrive in intimate settings, intimate conversations. Getting there is an uphill battle.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol no.
    Words aren't my specialty.

• Usually

• If I'm not physically attracted to him then definitely otherwise I'm nervous af

What Guys Said 8

• Nope I'm socially awkward as hell and no girls ever talk to me for more than 3 days.

• Depends if I like her. Conversation is usually super intense, intimate and flirtacious, or intensely awkward with no commonality. No middle ground with me...

• I usually have a hard time having good conversation with strangers, male or female. If I know you though I can't seem to shut up.

• Only if she is intelligent, I struggle to talk to stupid girls because they talk about irrelevant stuff

• Oh yeah! I can make them wonder a LOT. I can confuse them and then they would get more interested and excited. LOL!! I don't do it purposely, it's in my nature. XD ;)

• Yeah, I mean, they're just people. Say whatever. Shit, lie through your teeth, who cares? You just gotta fill that 2 hour gap between buying her a drink and ripping her clothes off with something interesting.

• I can hold a conversation , yes.

• I can talk about nothing for hours so yes, I can converse with anyone.