My first boyfriend, but not into him super sexually? Help?

He's my first boyfriend and I like him. We've started dating a couple weeks ago. He's handsome, sweet, and really cares about me. I love to kiss and cuddle with him. I don't however exactly have the want or dream about sex or other stuff with him yet though. Is this normal not to be feeling those feelings for him yet? Or do I not like him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's normal... its your first boyfriend and also you might need some time before having sex.. So yes it's normal

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you a virgin?

• yeah he's my first boyfriend and firsts for a lot of things just not sex

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you're just not ready for things to progress at this point which is totally normal at your age. I wouldn't worry about it. If you enjoy kissing and cuddling then it's a indication that you have attraction towards him.

• You've only been seeing each other for a couple of weeks so yes that is normal. I didn't even kiss my boyfriend until we had been seeing each other for 3 months.

• You don't need sex right now. It's totally fine that you don't want to do that stuff yet.