Dating a girl that is 13 years younger than me, advantages/disadvantages?

I've just started dating a girl that is 13 years younger than me, and she seems to be genuinely into me. Is there any potential pitfalls that I should be prepared for? What are the advantages of dating a girl this young?

She is a very attractive girl, and we are planning on going out this coming weekend again.

Could this be something long term? Or is this just going to be a fling? (I don't feel like she wants this to be a fling by the way, but I could be wrong) Should I just have fun with it and not try to make it too serious? (which is what I really want to do) I just don't want to over think it. She is pretty awesome. But I worry about my age and if it is a concern for her, or will she leave me for another younger guy? Are my fears justified? I don't know. Or should I just be chill and just ride the wave and see where it takes us?

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of women want older men who a commited relationship
    so go for it

Most Helpful Guy

• My only advice is... Go for it but don't get your hopes up just quite yet. You'll get to know her along the way and ultimately her intentions.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• y'all probably won't have much in common or be able to relate much. i mean at least you got a nice piece of ass... wouldn't surprise me if she's a gold digger, though.

• You won't be able to relate much because of the generational gap.