What's your type?

What's your type in girls or girls what's your type in guys?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont have a type body-wise.

Personality-wise, someone who is open minded, kind, sincere, smart, funny, and with a decent amount of common sense.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know really. Maybe some with hipster influences in their style. Definitely skater guys. Maybe preppy guys. And definitely guys with nicely delivered casual style. Tall, and handsome. How more mainstream can I get? Lol. But it really depends on the guy and the vibe

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Semi/half tomboy'ish girls.. weird description yeah, but it's true. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • @MissNowhere

^^ my type <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I like chubby girls. Not super chubby though, just a good amount of meat on her bones would suffice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall skinny with big tits

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• A little nerdy, but still values fitness at least to some degree. Funny, confident, likes trying new things, is very open minded, things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • my type of guy would be someone who's nice and funny someone who's good looking a guy who looks like a model or soccer player 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a type really! It's which ever guy I'm attracted too! I don't like to set up barriers for myself- it's not right to exclude certain guys because they have blonde hair instead of brown or wears converse instead of Nike! 😊

0|0
    0|0