I feel so bad because I don't have boyfriend. I am pretty sure I am not ugly at least avgarge. I am just shy so I can't make conversation with others?

Just don't know what I want. I want to have a boyfriend but don't know if I need to change my personality because I am shy? Although so many shy girls have boyfriends. Is it just bad luck or I need to do something?

Most Helpful Guy

• static.independent.co.uk/.../rabbit2v2.jpg
    This is a rabbit. This rabbit is hopping. Maybe this rabbit has someone special it's running towards. I don't know. But in this picture it's alone. In that exact moment that rabbit existed in isolation disconnect from every other rabbit in the world. But theirs nothing wrong with that rabbit. No one looks at that rabbit and says that rabbit needs to be a better rabbit. But that's what you're doing to yourself. You're that rabbit. Existing. Doing the best you can and living the life you have. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. But for some reason you've convinced yourself you're not a good enough rabbit simply because you're not emotionally involved with another rabbit. As if as a rabbit you're suppose instinctively know exactly where to find and make a rabbit companion. In fact you've got it tougher than your rabbit persona. You can talk and think and share opinions. It's a whole extra experience. Yet you think theirs something wrong with you because you don't automatically know how it all works? Cut yourself some slack. Don't change a thing just be a rabbit enjoying your rabbit life. Talk to the other rabbits you meet and keep hopping. There's no science to this stuff. It's all trail and error. Just try and be a person you'd like to be around eventually someone will agree with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing to do with luck and definitely don't change yourself! Just stick to being you. And focus on having fun with friends, go out and try not to worry/think about it. Someone will find you and you will find someone, just live your life

What Guys Said 5

• Well shyness gets in the way for sure... You have to go and already make friends and hang out with them..

You will find someone eventually... The more friend you have more will be the changes to meet someone

I am dealing with the same issue but I don't have time to make friends and hangout and all... LOL too busy in my career

• Shy girls are quite attractive to me personally.

It tends to be difficult to meet people when you are shy though. You can be shy, but to get a boyfriend, you'll have to meet a guy.

So ya might have to step out of your comfort zone long enough to meet someone.

• I'm assuming your question is how to approach guys and hold a conversation with them?

• I don't know should I change my personality because I am shy but so many shy girls have boyfriends!!! How? Do I need to do something or its just bad luck and nothing I can do?

• You don't necessarily have to change your personality. To hold a conversation with a guy, just ask him questions about his interests, his dreams, etc. as well as talk about your own. And if you have anything in common with him, you could also talk about that as well.

Also, keep in mind that the guy might also be shy too, so it's not like he'll treat you harshly or anything for wanting to have a conversation. :)

• Have you considered not hanging your entire self worth as a human on how males perceive you?

• Put your pic on here! Its all good!

What Girls Said 0