I am a single 19 year old male I have no girlfriend I don't know what to do anymore?

What can I do to fix it though? I lack the confidence to just approach a girl and start flirting with her. I go to a community college how can I approach people and start conversations. Especially when it seems like everyone is taken. I just feel so left out.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not the end of the world buddy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Y'know what, so am I. Single, 19 year old male.

You realize the opportunities this presents? You can go to a bar. You can lie through your teeth to get some dumb drunk slut to get in a cab home with you. You can do whatever you want. the only thing limiting you, is yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't worry about it. When I was 19 I was going through the same thing with guys but I found someone when I stopped looking so hard.

• why are you so stressed about it you're still young dont focus on it

• I am in that situation too but really is not that bad.

• Hang in there. You're going to be okay *hugs*

What Guys Said 4

• Well at least you're not a 20 year old single male with no girlfriend. So there's that at least. But anyways, just hand in there bro. It should come at any time.

Or it won't... some people are meant to be alone.

• you dont know what to do? you keep living.

• Keep yourself preoccupied.

• didn't get mine until i was 20