How do you show a girl you like her?

I struggle with this because dont ask girls out until after we've gotten to know each other (casual dating is stupid to me, so unless I think the girl is worth a long term investment I won't ask her for coffee, its all or nothing to me). So that means we have to be talking for at least a couple months, until I feel comfortable enough around her to ask her out. So there is this girl I like a lot right now, but I can't figure out how to show her I am interested. I dont want her to lose interest while I figure out whether or not I want to date her, but at the same time I dont want to creep her out, what do I do?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know how you know this girl, so it's hard to make suggestions.

In my situation, I'm trying to show interest for a girl I've known for over 4 years. Recently, I've been visiting her at work on the weekend (she works in a shop). It's a good way to get in some time with her, since she's always busy, plus I'm sure she's getting a hint since I'm showing up so regularly. Those are my hopes anyway haha