Girls, have any of you dated bad boys that were better than nice guys?

Or do all bad guys end up as horrible bfs?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. hahah! I never have. Bad boys or jerks? Which one! Cuz a jerk will never change. A bad boy is to me could be like a sad puppy or a rebel and he won't change either. hahaha I never truly meant a bad boy but I meant too many jerks!

• Bad boy are the best I think! hahah Um jerks are a no go. Stay away from a jerk. Also you can change someone. If you don't like them now than I suggest you move on unless you want wait for forever.

What Girls Said 8

• I've never dated a bad guy.

Only nice guys here.

The one turned bad, but... that's a different story.

• I married one, and it was the best damn decision of my life.

The definition of "bad boy" is up for grabs, of course, but I think you've read enough of what I've written about him to judge that for yrself. <3

• They have nice sides to them. I dont believe everyone is all bad. Thats just the image he wants to reflect to the world. Once he confides in you, its like you have the key lol. Its rlly great because they're so tough on the outside, but they can be really sweet and soft w you.

They can be great bfs because when they love.. they love hard lol

• For me the bad ones I dated as still bad today...

• i would love to date one hehe

• I've been seeing a "bad boy" the past few months. In and out of jail for drug trafficking and assaults. Was in the hells angels.
    Met him online dating. Never talked dirty to me. Treats me with such respect. Will worry that he may have done or said something to upset me.
    he's openly said if i met him 2 years ago i wouldve hated him.
    I've talked to so called good guys. That only want to talk dirty and hook up.
    Go figure.

• Depends.. What made them have the reputation of a bad boy? Doesn't care and doesn't call? Don't expect that to change when they become the boyfriend.

• It depends a lot of the bad guy. I like a "bad" guy and we enjoy each other company. He behaved like a gentleman though. But his lifestyle makes it hard to develope anything serious out of it. You can date a bad guy but it won't be easy and you both need to be ready to make sacrifices.