Why is he having panic attacks?

I was dating a guy for 5 months thing were so amazing. Things ended on crap terms but we never stop the contact and still talk all the time... A lot of the time argue over feelings... We've been doing stuff together again, he took me home to his family the first night we met up again... I went to him last night what's going on? As we need to be on the same page.. And he went I don't want a girlfriend... But the way he looks and touches me makes me think differently.. He keeps saying I give him panic attacks.. I do nothing at all, I'm very relaxed and understanding, I'm in love with him and he's also told me the same.. So why is he acting like this? Should I give him space and see what happens or leave it?

• Leave it
  • He'll come around

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd give him some space. I don't think he's certain of what he wants. Tell him that you're confused about what he wants, and until he knows what he wants it's best if you don't talk, as it's hurting both of you.
    Maybe try not talking to him for 30 days and completely ignore him until you get him contacting you saying he wants you to be his girlfriend, he misses you etc.
    So basically move on in every way apart from finding another guy.
    Guys always want what they can't have.