• No
    25% (10)25% (18)25% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Yes

0|1
13|26

Most Helpful Guy

• I find black girls attractive if the individual is attractive. I am the same with whites, Asians, latin girls, europeans, blondes, brunettes, red heads, black hair, blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, black eyes, short, tall, medium, skinny, medium, curvy and any other name that can be tagged on a women. But I am most attracted to a confident (but not arrogant) woman with a nice personality. It doesn't matter how she is classified.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• I've seen some drop dead gorgeous ones

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the black girl. Being black does not make her beautiful...

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a black American, and I have definitely found black women attractive throughout my lifetime (of all skin tones). :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ladies from any race can be attractive

1|1
    0|0
  • People are individually attractive. Nobody is attracting just due to their skin color or anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yeah. There are some beautiful ones on here 💁

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but then again, I'm not black.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aha, you don't have to be black to find a black person attractive. Like personally I'm a black female, but I don't really find black men that attractive.

• If I found all white women equally attractive, I would go on dating spree.

• No partciulary attracted to blacks. There are a few I do find attractive though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes very very very, super hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, I sure do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your race doesn't make you attractive or ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of them are, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the woman.
    I find some black women attractive, and some not. The same goes for any other race.
    Same goes for guys, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • My man parts love women of all cultures.

2|0
    0|0
  • yes they are fine as hell!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do

0|0
    0|0
  • i've been attracted to a few... like that one from Friday after next-the one in the camo pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are beautiful unique be proud of that

1|0
    0|0
  • Some are, some aren't just like anyone else no more special then any other race.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes there are many attractive black girls. I don't care about skin colour

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn skippy

0|0
    0|0
  • mmmm megan good

0|0
    0|0
  • not more attractive but just as attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I find some black women attractive but most of them unattractive and I prefer white/ Asian women. Most black men prefer black women, it's just nature.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find you attractive

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Everyone has preference!

1|0
    0|0
  • You know, sometimes I feel so ugly because of my race because our race gets shitted on so often. It really makes me sad. I hope some guys find us attractive, because many of us our beautiful. ❤️

To answer your question, yes, many of us our beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
    • It really does man! I literally sit down and think "am I actually beautiful?" , "would I look nicer if I have light skin?". But yh, black girls are attactive af

• Oops I used the wrong "are". But yeah I feel the same as you. :( It's sad that so many dark skinned ladies feel like that.

• I i=find attractive girls attractive, regardless of their ethnicity.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about skin tone. I will love anybody, guy or girl. Well, almost anybody. I value intelligence, realness, humor, personality, unbiasedness, and the ability not to judge in individuals. I care about the person, not their skin tone, sexuality, etc. if you're white, cool. If not, cool. I don't care, as long as long as you're a savory character.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they're are some attractive black women out there

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but it is down to their features and body shape, not their colour.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, some of them are gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes oh my lawd👏🏽🙌🏽

0|0
    0|0
  • There are attractive women from all races. A lot of black girls are beautiful and attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find attractive girl attractive. Race isn't really what makes someone hot or ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smh people have already asked this question... I'm guilty of it esp when I first started but I went anonymous.

The answer is YASSSSSS
    Sure some will not but there's tons of guys who do :)

But just because you find someone attractive doesn't mean you'll date them (because of society or culture)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why people ask this , Black women are the most beautiful women on earth. Face and body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg what is with this question on GAG. Who gives af if someone doesn't find you attractive because you're black? As long as you love yourself, that's all that should matter. Screw everyone else. It's so annoying when black girls on here are trying to get peoples approval.

2|0
    0|0