What Does he want, another chance? Help?

I was seeing this guy back in November, he said he was in town, and I suggested meeting, and he said he was out with his friend, which I am certain that he was, as he texted me from friends phone, and asked if I could call him, I gather he didn't have credit, He said he would meet me the night after, I was a bit upset, as we we're long distance, and I had gone to visit him, and was leaving a few days later, I said in the end, if he didn't meet me that night, that was it for us and their wouldn't be a next time, I didn't get any message back, couple of days went by I apologised, still nothing. And just last Saturday I recieved a message from him saying it was him, and asked me to add him on whatsapp, and his number, now I am wondering why, any ideas?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's accepted your apology and is willing to move forward with you. Why now? He's had time to rethink the situation and get over his anger.

What Girls Said 0