If you use tinder- what are your experiences on it? What do you use it for?

It's actually a decent way to meet people, you've just got to weed out the genuine ones from the ones only after one thing lol. I go on tinder dates every other week and have met some interesting people :) I just enjoy talking to new people and doing nice things aha, that's what I get out of it

Most Helpful Guy

• I have used a lot of dating apps/websites in the past and I find it a waste of my time even tho I actually got a job through dating online but that wasn't my intention, lol. I was lately checking if there is any Tinder desktop program and I found some interesting article about peak hours when people swipe like mad. I will link it below:

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ting-apps-revealed.html

Most Helpful Girl

• I used it like 2 or 3 years ago. I went on one date. I didn't like it.

Almost went on a second date with a cop. But he kept sending me messages I wasn't into like "you're being a good girl tonight and not doing anything illegal, right? ;)" so I cancelled (lol) and he kept calling me. And then I saw him at my gym. He lived like 25 min away and I'm sure he has a gym near him. It was the only time I ever saw him there and it was so awkward.

What Guys Said 15

• lot of girls wanted to fuck me, thats about it. even the nice ones lol.

• Hell yea, experiences are kinda 60-40 60 on good side doe. However there are 40% nutcsses on there if not more

• Nah never used it, never will it just seems so fake to me.

• Hmmm nope i might but dating isn't important to me at the moment.

• Matched with almost a hundred girls. Went out with a few. Still single. Most girls are after hook ups from what i experienced. When i really want is a relationship so it's kinda annoying.

• Yet to get a date out of it. 😂

• I almost hooked up with a girl from it, I realised that I don't need it, and where I live it is pretty useless to be honest

• Never met a girl but i talk to a lot

• My experiences have been worthless. No luck at all.

• I used it to try and find a nice girl I could date.
    It was a complete disaster, there is nothing but attention seeking hoes on Tinder.

• Uhm I'm not one of those...

• @FrenzyP0W3R he made a very general statement saying there is only attention seeking hoes on tinder. I'm on tinder so it's not crazy to assume he's also referring to me and if he is, he's very, very wrong.

• @Asker Yeah I know he did it and in this case you have right to say that. what I have basically meant is that he didn't mention your name so I assumed he meant other peeps in general.

• But, that is not at all what it's intended use is. People (especially single men) use the app with the explicit premise of hooking up. Casual banging, isn't there a better way to "get to know people" than using tinder? It just seems like you're unknowingly taking unnecessary risks by meeting up with people this way.

• no girl has ever wanted to meet me on tinder. i do well with hinge, but then again im not just looking for a hook up/. also some girls called me out on cat fishing which made no sense, im not like that attractive

• It sucks that you have to pay for tinder now.

• No you don't lol

• Not sure but guys have a limit of how many selections they can make at any given time then it times out.. you need to wait unless you pay

But for girls its free for unlimited use. The developers probably know like club owners having many women is the key to success for their business... More women = more guys = more paid subscriptions

• @TripleAce fucking corperations I hate gov

• I've never used it. From what I've heard though apparently there's way more dudes on it than chicks so it's next to impossible for guys to actually have a girl talk to them on it.

• I don't get matched up with girls I'm interested in, so I don't really care for it. I'm sure it's great for guys who are handsome

What Girls Said 3

• I would never use that app.

• Uh, lots of thirsty dudes. Lots of thirsty dudes who'd do a lot just to convince me to go see them.

• Nah I'm not a Tinder fan. I used it for about a week then got rid of it last summer. It's mostly just for hookups, not that I am against that, but I thought it was pretty boring.