He said he used me as a rebound?

but was dissappointed in me for not letting him in emotionally or for making him a priority. I truly think he had feelings for me because I was indeed the prettiest girl he has ever been with and he was superclingy, I never slept with him tho and he was seeing other women , so how am I the rebound,? he can't even delete or block my number after a year and said that if I ever needed anything he will be there for me in a heartbeat... now he doesn't want to anymore cause I lied about seeing another guy and he also stated he doesn't use girls for sex, so again how was I a rebound? did he feel intimidated by my beauty?

What Guys Said 1

• that just means he used you because u maybe give some good head.

What Girls Said 1

• "I truly think he had feelings for me because I was indeed the prettiest girl he has ever been with..."
    Are you serious? By who's standards? Perhaps he found his last ex to be simply breathtaking, more so than you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's one of the most shallow and inconsiderate statements I've ever read.
    Perhaps you ARE a rebound. Because girls with huge egos are often so enraptured with this flawless image of themselves that they misinterpret the emotions and actions of the people around them.
    If he's telling you outright that you are a rebound, believe me, you are. Just because you're obsessed with yourself doesn't mean everyone else is.