Where should I kiss my girlfriend for the first time (cheek or lips)?

So we are both in college and we've been together for more than 5 months. We started out as best friends and just one day asked her if she had feelings and she just fell in my arms and said "didn't you ever notice? I love you!" . It was the cutest thing ever and we surely do love each other. but all this time, I haven't kissed her yet. I know :(. So I was thinking I should tomorrow and go for the cheek and see how she responds and go for the lip. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my goodness this is literally one of the cutest things I've ever heard lol it would be cute to kiss her cheek, but trust me! I'd go for the lips. Not anything like making out, but just a sweet kiss on the lips :) If you're too shy to do that first, kiss her cheek and see where it goes :) good luck!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Lips. Like you're already in mutual feelings so what could go wrong?

• If you like each other and its been going on for 5 months you can just DO IT NOW and she'll love you more for it.

What Girls Said 6

• Go for the lip!!! Lip lip lips! Add tongue too

• That would be really cute if you went for the cheek first, but even if you went directly for the lips it would work too.

However since you've never ever kissed before maybe you should start light and easy so I'd say start with the kiss on the cheek.

• Lips. Absolutely.

• Definitely on the lips, I wouldn't even consider the cheek as a first kiss to be honest. 5 months is a long time to not have kissed eachother I'd say. Good luck to you both anyways :)

• Kiss her on cheek and then lips.

• Hug kiss on the cheek for the first time is cute , But if you're really into her and you think she doesn't mind go for it.

What Guys Said 6

• Seriously 5 months without kissing her? huh well if you've been together 5 months no reason you can't go lips.

• While you guys are talking, hold both her wrists, take her to some corner, and push her over a wall gently. Then go closer to her and say "let me kiss you" and lean in before she can reply.

• Cheek. I just feel it has a deeper meaning if you kiss on the cheek. Not as sexual as a French kiss.

• If she's your girlfriend, then it almost demands it be the lips.

• ... How can y'all be in a relationship for 5 months and not even kiss?

• Go for the lips bro