Guys. Why would you avoid a girl?

would you avoid a girl if you don't like her?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Because as much as we hate rejection, and if we feel a girl shows some interest in us, we don't want to make them feel bad by having to reject them so we avoid them.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes. There was a time I found a girl extremely annoying, and even though I've always wrote about how lonesome and cried about it, she appeared to be attracted to me. However, I couldn't withstand her; she was simply annoying. It would be pointless and irrelevant to the question if I tried to explain the annoyance, but yes. I would, and have done so.

• Lol yeah it was pointless but it was funny.
      Well you know her but what about a girl you really don't know and just bump into sometimes?

• A girl I don't know? Well, even if she seem douchy, I wouldn't really find her annoying, but that's just my no-judging life philosophy. If I don't know her I won't try to state facts, just assumptions, which usually won't influence my first encounter with her.

The girl in the story above seemed really nice, I assumed she was. Turns out she's not.

• Yes, if I don't like her I wouldn't want her around.

• Personally I dont Avoid anyone, i tend to try not to hate anybody or dislike. But if it was a girl i wasn't a fan of no i still wouldn't avoid her i just would not try talking to her or anything like that.

• Maybe
    if I don't like her, like personality etc like "I really don't get along with this person" I'll avoid

• What do you mean by "like her"?

If you mean I dislike her, then I won't hang out with her.

If you mean some sort of romantic or sexual interest, no. Mostly because women rarely, if ever, make the first move. Also because I think it's unhealthy and antisocial to think that women are either a potential wife or fuck buddy, or strangers. Women and men can be friends y'know.

• maybe she has bad breath lol

• If the girl shows no interest. No point looking at a girl who won't ever look back or smile. there's plenty more females out there.

• Maybe🙂

• Only avoid exes

• If I dont fuck wit her

• yes of course