Guys, loud girls or shy girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like loud... well... "loud" is an unpleasant aesthetic, but "talkative" I like. Kind of makes it so I can be silent in a conversation and not try to think up things to say or ask so much, and then end up being a "good listener" while masking the fact that I'm a poor conversationalist (at least when it comes to small talk kind of subjects).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Hhhhmmmmm this is a tricky one lol I would prefer my girl too be shy any day over loud cuz loud girls draw too much attention too themselves usually negative attention and I'm a low key guy but she better not try that shy shit with me behind closed doors or she's fucking outta heah!!! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Loud girls

0|0
    0|0
  • For myself, I think someone a little on the shy side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy, I think, because I like to talk a lot, yet I used to be shy... and when I'm depressed I'm shy - so it would be the best fit for me personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy outside, loud in bed :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Either 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy girls for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's either loud or shy, I'm going with shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love a perfect balance, I don't like too high pitched baby voices

0|0
    0|0
  • something in between...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely shy girls for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy girls. My first girlfriend was a loud girl and our ship was not good, not good. But now I'm dating a cute shy girl and its Ben the best 2 months of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely shy

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to have done my job so well she is incapable of speaking regardless

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy generally, loud in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • Loooooouuuuuuuuuddddddddddddd...

0|0
    0|0
  • Loud girls i likte them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like you whether you are shy or loud :d

0|0
    0|0
  • shy but good not insecure or psychotic.

0|0
    0|0