What's going on with him?

I met this guy online and I already know who he is in person. He is a student teacher and started talking to me online. He teaches a class I am in (I didn't mention I was in class, although I'm sure he's seen me) and he told me if I needed any help with my studies to let him know. He gave me his number and I text him telling him that help would be great. He already wants to meet up with me and help. Is he interested in me? Is this us studying together or hanging out? Is he just literally wanting to help me with school?

Yeah, there is about 25-30 of us
We talked about other things besides school by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it'd be naive to assume that he only wants to help you with studies. He's probably interested in dating (or hooking up?) also, but you'd have to spend time with him and get to know him to learn about his true intentions.

What Guys Said 3

• He's probably confused

• Class size?

• He's going to try to stick his finger in your pussy half way through the tutoring session...

What Girls Said 3

• You said he is a teacher and you asked him for help with class. He thinks you're meeting up to help you with class.

• girllll he wants you!!! those are some obvious signs lol. what are you ganna do?

• seems like to me he's just helping you with school.