White guy at my college acts like he's interested in me :/:/ What do I do?

First let me start of by saying I am black and when I say black, I mean I am dark skinned. The reason I point that out is because I hear all the time how people do not find black girls attractive ESPICALLY the dark skinned ones. I'm just confused. He's in a couple of my classes and he sits by me in all of them. I caught him staring at me and he looked away quickly each time and blush. It's totally cute but I still dont understand why he acts like that. I'm not ugly or anything. We never talked before but I've seen him around a lot. I been there for 1 year and he always done that. I'm 19 now

How I look:
I have no boobs
my bum is pretty huge and fit.
I have curves

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like he's interested in you. If you're also interested in him, just smile back when he's staring at you and say hi to him.

I don't want to offend you, I just want to give you an advice: be careful because he might be one of those white guys who just want to "have an experience" with a black girl. A guy who won't take you seriously and will just use you for sex.

• Thank you. I will definitely keep my guard on

• Thank you for the MHO.

Yes, you should always keep your guard on. I hope he's not like that.

Good luck :)

• Thank you and you're welcome

What Guys Said 6

• He's interested in you. The question is, are you interested in him? If you are then it sounds like everything is good. Don't question it, just run with it.

• Honestly, A white guy interested in a black girl probably would go for the darker skinned ones. Otherwise, what's the point lol

• Your a dummy... Of course he likes you... Give him your number... Color doesn't matter to most people man... Stop with that hahaha if your cute... Then there you go.. He probabaly thinks so too

• What is the point of asking questions? Hmm I don't know, when someone is curious or want to know something. If you didn't want to answer, all you couldve done was skip it

• I said, the easiest way... Would be to slip him a piece of paper with your number on it...

• he knows wssup

blacker the berry sweeter the juice.

• I don't fucking understand why all you black women like white men so much.

• I like all races. I just always felt white guys were more attractive

• Just say. Hey What's up it flow after that

• Ok. I'll try that when I get to class. Thanks. I'm super shy so hopefully I won't chicken out

• Yeah. You're right👌

• 👌👌

What Girls Said 4

• If you dont like him, its fine. Staring is not a crime. I guess he likes your rear view from all that constant staring.

• He doesn't stare at my butt. He stares at ME

• Big bums are an universal attractive feature

• Ik but I'm saying he doesn't stare at my body. I just want to know what to do about it

• Yes he likes you, Im sure you are very attractive

• I'd ignore him.

• Most white guys I know who date black girls seem to usually go for dark skinned girls tbh. And most white guy black girl couples I see in real life is a dark skinned girl.

Start smiling at him, and saying hi and stuff. Then just start talking and getting to know him. I think he likes you.