Do I date my sisters friend?

I was wondering if it would be ok to start dating with one of my sisters friend. I really like her and she's super hot. I'm 19 and she's 16 but she looks a lot older than her age. But it's still my sisters friend and would it be werid for my parents to see as I still live at home. I also think she likes me as she's kinda flirty all the time. I'm starting to like her but don't know what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• As wise as an ol owl that I am here, dear, Go Slow with your friendship and try and not to make it Obvious to Anyone With... I'm starting to like her.
    It's a sticky sibling situation when it is 'My sister's friend,' and it sounds like they are pretty good Ones at that, so this must be handled with kid's gloves all way round town, @KingDanny.
    Age doesn't matter because with 16, you are a going to be 17 and 19 is No big wheel deal. It's a Matter of What could go wrong, should it Not work out and a friendship with sissy's friend with her goes Cold and your own Relationship with your Sibling... Is now old and broken.
    Keep a friendship and just keeping it lite and semi sweet right now will do. And if you see the both of you are bonding, then take it one step at a Time and see if it is a serious thing that is Worth walking the fine Line.
    And remember, it could too just be your own 'Super hot' Hormones Talking and Squawking.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• That might put your sister in an awkward position if you guys break up. If you can see you two getting married though go for it.

• Make sure that it's fine with your sister... I'm not saying ask for her permission, but feel the situation out and see what she'd think about it.

• If you really like her, go for it.

• ask your sister about her a lot. Find out if she's okay with it you talking about her. My advice is, if you like her, date her. It's okay if some problems happen, everything happens for a reason. After all, it may be a good relationship.

• Nope. Unless you don't care about your sisters feelings.

What Guys Said 0