Girls mature question?

I dated a girl for 2 years. We never had sex since she claimed to be a virgin. We then started having all types of problems (mainly her doing dumb stuff aka flirting). She broke up with me and started dating a new guy. It didn't workout and 6 months later she comes back running. I told her the truth that i was seeing a girl she doesn't like and that i slept with her.

She's now mad and told me to never contact her again and that she will call the cops if i don't listen. I haven't hit her up since. I really miss her like a lot... Should i contact her one last time or just move on? it sucks because i got close to her family. Also how do i know if she wants me to fight for her?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, she dropped you for no reason other than she wanted to flirt with other guys and shit, went off to have her fun, then thought she could just pick you back up when she felt like it and got mad you had somebody else while you were single.

Most Helpful Guy

• So is this new girl just a rebound? If so, not fair to her either, but in either case I would recommend just moving on anyway. Dosent seem like she knows what she want and the whole cop thingy is a bit silly extreme, since she already made such an extreme statement she can be the one to contact you in any case anyway. I know all too well how it can suck with family and such. But in my opinion regardless, dont fight for this one. She seemed like she was the one who made the first move to break up and move, as well as whole flirting thing. So just let her deal with the consequences from her action and just move on yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• I think she still likes you, or she wouldn't have said "we'll see if you can kiss me" and she wouldn't have gone to dinner. If you are serious and show it I'm sure she'll get back with you :)

• No, the new guy is better than you. You are just her left over from the past. She will cock tease you and then drop you for good.

What Guys Said 4

• This is a bad situation. She broke up with you to begin with. Then she comes back? Let her go. You can never trust her again.

• You know you can make it so only girls can answer

• Yes 🙂