On Valentine's day should I tell the woman I have a crush on that I like her?

• Yes, that would be great. Do it!
  • Hmmmm maybe.
  • No. Not a good idea.
OK people I stuffed this question up. Yup I know I am dumb as women have always made sure I know it! So no need to comment anymore because I have just given up on this woman so please don't comment.
I have worded this question wrong and it does not say what I was trying to ask. I will be disvowing it but I have to wait 24 hours. How depressing to have to wait that long with this shit question linked to my account. Fucken hek!

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go for it.

You can either go on a date because she likes you too

or she says she doesn't like you back and you move on to find a woman who does like you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wait until then? Ask her out.

• Thanks for mho. Did you ask her out?

• I see. For many, a few months is plenty of time. However, do as you feel is best. I hope it works out.

• Ok. Thanks

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think it's a good idea. If it goes wrong, you'll always remember it ont that day and I think that it takes often more than just an I like you to get a person interested

• Yeah, it is interesting how Valentines day has changed so much because that was what the original meaning of the day. Anyway, I don't think I was going to anyway. I don't even think I will bother with her anymore.

• Well I was going to do more than a few words. I never said I was not! and after what she did which was a red flag it is not rediculous!

• This question does not explain what I was trying to ask in the first place and it has made me realise something else.

• No because what if all the other guys who have a crush on her have the same idea? Then she's trapped by having all these guys telling her how they feel.

Get off of gag and go tell her asap. Meaning RIGHT NOW!

• What you mean tell her now not wait.

• Yes waiting means your losing time in telling her. So then the longer you wait the lower your chances of her saying she feels the same might be. Since she might find another dude if you don't hurry up and tell her. Someone might just snatch her away.

• Yes, that is ture. I won't see her again until not this Sunday but the next. I wish I saw her sooner.

• Why not? But I don't know why you're waiting until then. Go now.

• Do it :)
    Better try and have it out of your system, saying your feelings.
    You never know until you try!

• Terrible idea.

• Did you read the updates! Because like I have said a number of times now is that I mucked up what I was trying to ask with this question!

• So you probably answered the wrong thing anyway. That was what Valentines day once way. I was never going to do this "Terribel idea"! thing in the first place.

• way I mean:

That was what Valentines day once was.

• So cutr!!

• Absolutely go for it

What Guys Said 19

• I don't recommend the secret admirer confessing his love route at all. If she says "no", it's like the worst below imaginable, and the odds of her saying "no" also go up when you lay it on so heavy by saying like, "I always liked you."

Like Squidward's advice (which I just wanted to kind of echo to reinforce the message), you can just do something like ask her out. Make it easy. Make it light, like you're just casually asking a girl out. And then see what happens from there if she says "yes". Even on the date, don't like say you always liked her. That's the kind of thing you might share when you two are a real item.

• worst below [worst blow]

• It's like if you aren't the most charming or good-looking (like me), then your odds of successfully landing on a "yes" with the wheel of fortune are lower. But you can spin it as many times as you want, the world is filled with endless women, and you can network like crazy and meet so many just through friends of friends of friends.

• Women are the scum of the earth. I hate women. I hate every last one of them. All women do is cause shit. Women are no good for anyone. Women are useless turds

• No. Show it through actions. Actions speak louder than "I like you".

You can talk to her often, ask her to hangout, etc. If you do that then its obvious that you like her. What you could do is ask her on an actual date for Saint Valentines.

• Hmmm actions is what I have done with other girls. Valentine's day is meant to be the day you admit it.

• I just realised something.

• This question also does not describe what I was trying to ask and I also realised since asking this question I need to give up on her.

• That's pretty cheesy. Be smart and do it the day before valentines day to increase your chances of her saying yes to a date.

Desperation Day.

• You gain nothing by doing nothing but by doing something there's always a chance it could turn out well.

• Valentine's Day is a great day to move a relationship forward!

• Yeah, I am not going to do it though.

• The only guaranteed way to never get a woman in your life is to quit trying.

• Meh you quit you never get one, you try women label you as a creep if your ugly like I am. Screwed either way really.

• Yes, that's not a bad idea!

• Yes, that would be great. Do it!

• Nah, not going to happen now. I have had a total change of mind.

• After how I have been treated on this question and another question I am not going to bother with the woman. Also how I have been treated by women. I am going back under my rock and staying away from everyone.

• I don't need to bother because I know that woman is a bitch because do you know what the term women means well it means bitch.

• Free your mind and ask her anything but not offending.

• I have just given up on her I think. After this question and someone on another question and women in general I have given up. Women are the worst! So I have given up on them. I did not get to know this girl that well but she is a woman so she must be a bitch.

• Ain't no better time than the present, man. Carpe diem.

• Do it man!

• I hope you do it... i would. @Mustachekitteh said it very well.

• Dont tell a girl you "Like" her. Just ask her out on a date.

• Lol, confess? Who does that?

• Please don't laugh at me! smh... This question was worded wrong and did not describe what I was trying to ask. Did you not read the updates?

• No problem, just @mention me when you need to be laughed at again.

• I am sorry for my last comment. Calling you those names. It was wrong of me. However, you are mean and not a very nice person at all and even when you realised how important this was to me you kept the attiude up and that is what I hate about you. However, as for the name calling I am sorry.

• I tend not to tell a girl i have a crush on her. Usually i just try to figure out if the feelings seem mutal if they don't i don't bother. From my experience the reason they call it a crush is because if you tell them you get crushed.

• Yes, I am the same as you and do the same and try and figure out if the feelings are mutal to.

• Tread carefully, there is a fine line

• Dont forget to tell her you want to have 12 kids.

• LOL I don't want 12 kids

• That bitch sure did. Totally funny. Feel bad for the guy. 5 years wow.. "it was a mistake and i stopped it" lol... bullshit, she knew what was going on.

• Excatly she knew what was going on. I think maybe us men need to be that mean these days to women to teach them to take responability for their actions and to stop being such selfish and sexist bitches.

• Might be too late mang

• do it! trust me, this is the regret ya don't want.

• Aww you shouldn't give up