Can you not be me?

Spend 7 years of your life thinking this girl is your best friend. Go through the worst pain I've ever been in for 5 years and try to kill myself dozens of times. Trust this girl because she's the one that was always there for you. Too fucking blind to see how she used me to make herself feel better whenever she needed it. You would think that I realize she's using me when it takes 5 years of being so called friend to hang out for the first time ever. People on here telling me she's manipulating me, friends in real life telling me the same thing and I still don't see it.

All I needed was someone, a friend to talk to when I couldn't make it through the day. Why do people have to exist like her, someone that can use a person who can't even leave the house nearly half the entire year. What the fuck did I ever do to deserve this. FUKKKCKCK... I can't believe I thought she was the only one I could rely on to be there for me, that I would one day marry this girl. Then she just ditches me until she needs someoen to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, some loser to keep calling her pretty until she can throw me away again. No no not once or twice or 3 times...10? I've lost count!!!

Everyone, if anyone tells you another person is using you, manipulating you. Take a good look at them because I wish I did.

I just want answers because I'm blaming myself and I'm starting to lose my mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, I don't know her side nor know exactly how you feel--but I can relate. You clearly still care about her, you're just frustrated with her behavior. You need to relax and think of what you want to achieve from this "friendship". Do you want to continue, and being there for her emotionally or go off and start a new page with someone else? But before you make any rash decisions, get to know her side. If she's purposely throwing you away, then it's time for you to go. Don't prolong a relationship that is far gone. In the long run, it's the best thing to do. I had a friendship like yours, and I chose to end it

What Girls Said 1

• If she did it that many times, it shouldn't need others to even tell you.

What Guys Said 2

• Wait what

• When you realize it many times it to late..