Please give me some advise, I get lost?

we have been dating for one year. Now we are not together, but we have been friends with benefits or smth like this. We were just hanging out but never really dating. He has said to me a couple times, that he really wants to be with me, but I always said no. Here are my reasons. We break up because of his behavior. And he did not want to fit it so I left, because saw he did not care at all. After one mouth, he started texting me and that is how it started. He started being jealous of other guys, but he started texting other girls and pulled me away ( we were not dating but I said him if he will really make effort we will be together) . Than he texted a lot of beautiful things, but he does not want have relationship with me, nice. We were always talking like for one week, but then it ended because I could not handle his behavior. After we stopped talking, he always did to me, something that I hate. For example he went to party and he got drunk, he talked to girls in front of my eyes. I know these things are little things, but I am so sensitive, and I always love more. He hurt me so many times, when we were just hanging out and talking, not in relationship because I was afraid. I do not think that he can be different in relationship. He never said sorry and he didn't make any effort. When he texts me he usually writes a lot bad things about me, like he is trying to make me feel bad about myself and I never know why he does this to me. When I am sad or jealous he always starts acting bad and scream at me, that I have so many bullshit in my head. He says to me all the time that he loves me so much. But I can't see it. He is nice guy sometimes. But I dont get half of things he did to me. I would never do it to him. I asked him if he would hurt me in relationship and he said ` , I might hurt you, but I will always fix it`. I have mixed feelings about him. But I am so happy with him, but his actions are hurting me so much.. Should I change myself and dont care or leave forever

we have been dating for one year. Now we are not together, but we have been friends with benefits or smth like this. We were just hanging out but never really dating. He has said to me a couple times, that he really wants to be with me, but I always said no. Here are my reasons. We break up because of his behavior. And he did not want to fit it so I left, because saw he did not care at all. After one mouth, he started texting me and that is how it started. He started being jealous of other guys,

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I Frankly think, @EditaElis you should Just dump Him and Move on... The way this is Sounding to me, it's like Reading about a Couple in a Rat's Nest who are Two birds of a feather but are Having Major Issues in Sticking Together.
    You Both do Not have the chemistry it takes to even make a Friends with Benefits Relationship work because of this jerk. I see no end to even being a Friend and Never mind 'Would hurt me in relationship,' he already is Showing what he would do and Is Doing.
    This is a Full Circle Problem Pattern that's Only going to get Worse here, dear. You are right when you say 'But I can't see it,' you Can 'See' how he is and that this zebra will never change his stripes, just give you More... headaches and gripes.
    Forget him, You deserve Better... This One is a fair weather friend who has reached his end. Eventually what you think is 'But I am so happy,' will Be... Sheer Misery when you wake up one day.
    Good luck. xx