Am I stupid or do I have a bad attitude?

I HATE MATH, I literally get aggresive and angry. I hate figuring things out, I can count up down multiply but dont ask me to do math, I get aggresive, am I stupid or I dont have any patience to sit down? I hate it. It makes me feel stupid sometimes, I am good at languages and actually enjoy learning it.

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's a bad attitude towards math. Nobody is perfect. We all have are weak subjects. I sucked to at math. I feel your pain and frustration.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you feel a little insecure and threatened by it bc you don't know it that well. I feel a little weird about math bc I have dsycalculya so I get a little discouraged and become disinterested in math really. I memorize a lot of answers rather than apply the methods to get the answers.

• You're just frustrated. There's nothing wrong with it. And you're not stupid because everyone has potential. If you're good at languages, then there's your potential. You can excel in everything unless you're superhuman or extremely gifted...