Do you prefer strong or gentle women?

I'm just curious which type will get more votes - the type of girl, who takes care of everything by herself and doesn't need your help or the type of girl, who can't and needs your help. In my opinion, both types are attractive in their own way. A strong independent woman wouldn't bother you with her problems and you know you can rely on her. On the other hand, a gentle and not-that-strong woman could make you feel like a hero or prince Charming, coming to the rescue when she's in need. So which one do you prefer and find more attractive/desirable?

• strong independent women, who don't need help
  • gentle women, who need your help

Most Helpful Guy

• I fail to see how those two are contradictions. Can't a woman be strong, yet gentle and delicate?

• No woman is 100% one or the other, but the balance between the two is different in each one. The question is which one do you prefer - a high percentage of strength or a high percentage of gentleness and need of help, to put it this way.

• You misunderstand. You equate gentleness to needing help. Thats plain ridiculous.

• Well, English is not my native language and that's why I've explained in details what I mean by my question ( in the details below the question itself ). If you'd read it, you would have seen that my question is about strength in the sense of capability with coping with problems on your own and gentleness - in the sense of needing help with solving them ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate having to rely on guys or anyone really. I like to be as independent as possible.

What Guys Said 9

• Speaking about guys in general, I think most guys would prefer a gentle woman. However they may even prefer a good combination of both, and both they types of women are attractive in their own ways.

• I admire strong and independent women a lot. Nothing but respect to that.
    I don't mind being the lead character in our duet, though.

So naturally, one can't decide based on one thing and it no way becomes decisive.. ever.

• Like a strong type of women. They tend to want to take care of themselves and manage there own life.

• I prefer a woman who is strong when she needs to be, but then can relax 😊

• Strong one, They whine less lol

• How about one that's strong enough to ask for help?

• I want a strong girl. I like strong assertive women.

• alpha men want gentle women. not some degenerate travestite but feminine females.

• Second one

What Girls Said 0