IS THIS GUY IN LOVE WITH ME, ARE THEY SIGNALS?

This guy at my school lets call him (x)
So (x) is quite hated at school and he tries to be popular however a lot of people disagree with him. I really like (x) even though I know it's wrong.

Me and (x) had a disagreement about fancying eachother, but the only reason we acted mean was because of our friends directing us like that.

(x) now always stares at me in lessons and when I'm walking Home, he's on the bus and he just stares and stares at me. In P. E. he's so nice to me, I hit him by accident with my racket and he passes me the ball back and he says no more about it.

On my instagram posts when he comes onto instagram he will only like MY post and he won't like his friends or anyone elses... just MY post. Is he trying to let out a signal here?

Does he fancy me or is it just me?

• He fancies you
  • He doesn't

What Guys Said 1

• These are subtle flirts, have you received any clear ones?

• No I haven't, anyway I donn't think I have:/
      what do you mean by clear ones?

• Always endearing you, telling you nice things, any form of communication verbal/non-verbal deliberately revealing his attraction to you.

• He did yesterday! thanks so much

What Girls Said 0