What do you think of this quote?

"If she's easy, she won't be worth it. If she's worth it she won't be easy"?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it implies that most women are difficult, and that most of them don't want or enjoy sex. It also confirms that there is a double standard in the dating world; men are more manly if they will have sex early on. Women are looked down on if they do the same.

What Girls Said 10

• I agree and disagree. If a girl is always giving her guy a hard time and expecting too much from him like expensive gifts and that sort of rubbish, expecting to be treated like a queen when she does little to nothing for her boyfriend then yeah, she probably isn't worth it.

If a girl is nice to her boyfriend and doesn't expect gifts from him all the time "just because" and to be treated like royalty and all she wants is his love, attention and loyalty then I think she'd be giving him a pretty easy time but would be worth it.

If a girl gives her guy an easy time by never getting mad at him or worried about him, not caring when he doesn't tell other girls he has a girlfriend, not caring when he does anything dangerous, not caring about him calling other girls, never worrying about him leaving her and never getting mad when he takes forever to reply without explanation... Then she is probably not worth it because she clearly doesn't give a damn about this guy or if he's in her life or not (either that or she is super confident but it would still seem pretty weird to me).

If however, a girl gave her guy a hard time by continuously worrying about him liking another girl, getting mad when he didn't tell other girls he had a girlfriend, telling him off for doing something dangerous where he can hurt himself, getting frustrated when he takes forever to reply, worrying he will stop loving her and panicking he will leave.. She probably is worth it because yes, those things would probably drive the guy insane but it would only be because she cared so much about him and did truly want him in her life.

These things can work vice versa as well like with guys who act this way. That's what I think anyway.

• I don't really think anything of it, I don't really understand the whole sexual thing regarding respect and worth of someone.

• I agree. But that applies to men also and everything.

I use food analogies all the time because I love food lol But, if you want a quality meal, would you go to a fast food joint, or to a restaurant where they take your time preparing your food? Would you rather take your time and energy to prepare a good meal, or just take the easy route and throw a frozen dinner in the microwave?

The best things in life are often worked for. Nothing good in life comes easy.

• Not neccesarly true. What about love is easy in general because its something you do careless. Its always worth it. No matter how difficult. Do you have feelings for her? Than thats all that matters.

• I think it's simplistic and stupid.

• I personally enjoy a healthy debate. As long as the other person respects my perspective, I respect theirs. I think it's a great way to expand ones horizons and I can appreciate a well thought out argument, whether it differs from my opinions or not.
    In a nutshell, as long as you aren't a jerk or treating me as if I'm an idiot for having a different opinion, I'm extremely open to those relationships. I have plenty of friends who see things differently than I do.

• dumbbbbbb

• I think that applies to more than just people.

• In what way?

• oH YEAH I get you now. Good analogy. Thanks

• The easy mac one? I thought so ☺️ haha

• I somewhat agree. Just try not to have expectations or you'll be disappointed

• diamonds are very rare in society today if you find her keep her!

What Guys Said 7

• It's a stupid quote by an immature person. So what? A girl needs to play stupid games and waste a ton of time always being afraid to go to the next level because the guy might not be perfect or else she's worthless?

What the hell is wrong with people where this is regarded as intelligent.

• I believe everything happens for a reason... So if it is true love.. It should happen naturally... So yea it should be easy... But if your talking about lust then yea this quote is good.

• Yeah that's how it is unfortunately lol

• It's super dumb. I don't get the point of "being easy" and "being difficult"...

• Perhaps, in some cases. Easy how, exactly?

• It's what they were saying 100 years ago. Old-fashioned sentiment.

• I thought it was a Bob Marley quote? lol

• I disagree pretty strongly.

Any time she's 'not been easy', she's never been very sexually into me, even a long time later, no matter how much she seemed to be in love on an emotional standpoint.

If you have a lowish sex drive, it might be true, but if you want a fairly high sex drive partner, if she's into you, she'll barely be able to keep her hands off your dick, pretty damn fast.