Sorry this has probably been asked before, but I'm sure you realise it's never satisfying to look at someone else's question :)!
I'm somewhere between 5'10 and 5'11... and there are a reasonable number of shorter girls than me.
I've never really been an outgoing guy (until recently!) so I just wondered...
Theoretically speaking if a guy was very, very handsome... how much would you care about his height?
Would it matter if he was only slightly taller than you?
What if he was shorter than you?
- Must be a lot taller than meVote A
- Must be at least slightly taller than me (or taller)Vote B
- Must be at least about my height (or taller)Vote C
- Must at least be only a little bit shorter than my height (or taller)Vote D
- Height doesn't bother meVote E