Girls, how would you respond if you were on a first date with a guy and he ordered your food for you?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Secret seething. I'd be polite, but no second date.

• How comes?

• Never mind. Totally read the question wrong.

• It's very presumptuous. I've dated guys who had the attitude of "I know what you need better than you" and they tend to be very controlling and also demanding.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd be like 'dude, what the fuck?' I probably wouldn't actually say anything so as not to make him uncomfortable or feel bad about it but I'd be pretty weirded out by it.

• It depends on if he knew the restaurant really well, knew what was good, and if what he ordered sounded like something I'd like. I generally don't like power moves like that, but it's also an opportunity to see if his tastebuds are whack or not. Lol. Good opportunity for some humor too. Can make a bet about it; if what you order sucks, I get to push you off a cliff. :)

• Without asking what I like or wanted? I'd be frustrated because I'd feel obligated to eat it whether I liked it or not and I'm very very picky

• A guy did this to me actually. The food arrived and I was so confused because I hadn't ordered food. He said he had bought extra with me without asking. I wasn't really hungry so the food ended up getting wasted.

• would hate it he doesn't know me well enough to know what I like unless he was by best guy friend but even then I still wouldn't want him to order my food

• I'd be pissed off.

• If he didn't ask and I didn't like it I would let him eat it and order something else.

• I would say " excuse me but how do you know what I want , and I can speak for myself , it's okay " .