Guys, What do guys really think about girls who sleep with them the first time they meet?

We met on Tinder and met each other to get to know each other more. We clicked more than we though since we talked for hours. I ended up sleeping with him.

What do guys really think about girls who sleep with them the first time? Would he think I was easy or just that our attraction was that strong?

2

What Guys Said 2

• its not if she had sex with me on the first date its how easily she lets me do it.

i was going to date one girl one time and i suggested something dirty and i decided f*ck it im going to ask for nudes since she seems a bit freaky. then she sent like 5 she already had on her phone. i was disgusted by it called the date off and deleted her number.

now if it were like oh we had a nice date and one thing led to another then fine i dont care.

• Yes, mine wasn't that from the get-go it happened. We talked and it wasn't even supposed to happen. He was dropping me off at home but then he kissed me goodbye and one thing led to another then it happened.

So would that be too easy? Consider that this was after 3 hours of getting to know each other and just talking.

• it really depends on the guy if he was willing to take it there i think he's fine with it especially if he's your same age. just let him know you're serious about dating if you are.

• I was on a date with a girl and we slept together right after the date.
    thought it was a little bit trashy so we didn't went out again