What do you think would happen if men stopped paying on first dates?

• The entire human population would become endangered, then extinct... ceasing to exist
  • A lot of women would be forced to start paying on first dates

Most Helpful Guy

• The world would end

What Girls Said 8

• They'd become 50/50. Are you saying if women are expected to pay for the whole thing? I doubt that will ever become customary on first dates. Mainly because men (typically) are more interested prior to the first date based on looks. Women are less sure and more cautious going into it. If that also means she has to pay for the both of them too, many will choose to just not go. This will lead to guys hoping to get ahead of the dating game and beating the competition by stepping up and paying, and then we're back to the same old tradition lol

• I would think he not intersted in me! And think I am just a waste of time since he think I am not worth it at all. Its fine i just wish he told me earlier.

• There would be a lot less second dates.

• It would become normal I guess

I think whoever asks out the other person should pay (I pay a lot for my boyfriend btw)

• I usually try to pay for myself or the whole bill. And last I checked I think the world still turned.

• lol

Well, in my case nothing. I always pay for my food on dates, I don't like people paying for my stuff.

• @joeman1252 I would be pissed if u didn't pay

• Nothing haven't you heard of splitting the bill?

What Guys Said 6

• The human species would disappear. Women would sew their vaginas, preventing penises in, ergo, no pregnancy. Couple millions of men will be murdered by women, and the rest of us will become their slaves.
    I have a feeling a few societies will use the studs' semen to get pregnant and give birth to princesses and male-slaves.

Total hell for men, absolute heaven for women.

• Restaurants will have a sign board - No seat reservation for first date, unless you pay in advance for everything

• What's wrong with 50/50? Or each pay one pays their bill? Or switch dates up? If the girl is expecting me to pay for everything, I would see her as pretty selfish to be honest.

• I believe dates should go dutch or each pays every other date. But I can also see where whoever does the asking could also pay as well.

• Either we dinning and dashing or Netflix and chill wouldn't be a thing

• A lot more free date ideas would be used.