Should I Be worried, does it mean anything? Or is it normal behaviour, Help?

I was seeing a guy back in November, we had a falling out, as we were long distance, I had gone to see him, but he was out with his friend, I was a bit hurt, as was feeling few days later, I said if he didn't come to meet me, there wouldn't be a next time, I didn't get a reply, I apolgised couple of days later, never heard from him.
A couple of days ago I recieved a message via facebook, saying it was him, and his phone number, and add me on whatsapp, I messaged him said, what do you want he replied said he missed and wanted to know how I was, I sent another message, said if you missed me why did you only just message me now, I recieved another message from him saying, I Really miss you, i just have some doubts and fear, i have lots of questions, but first do you still care about me, he then went onto saying, what do you want me to be or do, want to make it right, do you think our relationship will work, is it serious, you think about marriage or fun.

What are your thoughts

Today I Went on facebook , thought I Would have a look if the guy had put anything on his page, there i a girl who is friends with him, she had updated her profile pic, and I Noticed their was a comment wrote by him on her photo saying, hell yeah looking pretty rockstar, she replied saying thank you my lovely, should i be worried, if it normal to make that sort of comment?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're fine don't worry

• What is your take on what he said about serious/marriage, did it sound like he really mean't it?

• I think it's really none of my business 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems to me that he's full of doubt and confusion about how you really feel about him, and your intentions. There seems to be a lack of communication , because neither of you seem to know what to expect from each other, or what each other truly wants.

To make it work you both need to have a serious talk about where you stand with one another If you don't you'll both become very guarded , because you'll both end up feeling emotionally unsafe. Fear of being hurt or rejected will start to prevent the relationship moving forward 💗😊

What Guys Said 2

• Take the leap. Long distance relationships are hard, but effort is what makes them work, he came to you, you have the power, if you feel like you like him enough to take a chance then do it, but don't waist time. Talk every day about nothing just to hear each others voice.

• Doesn't sound really worth going after if he has doubts and fears already. Just my opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• Leave that chicken dinner where it is and with the candle lit steak dinner.