Why was he so arrogant?

I really liked this guy and i thought we clicked, at first I rejected him because I thought he wanted one thing only. We talked again, but later on he rejected me because he said 'my life wasn't interesting enough' i have no real goals or direction' , that really hurt cause im struggeling with school and all, he said I was lazy basically and I had a shitt: personality and he thinks he can do better. He ended with a girl uglier then me and then tried to blame it on me for 'letting such a great guy go'. He was a doctor by the way. who was in the wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should of told him that you swerved him cause you thought he only wanted sex. Everything else he said is just how he feels, so he ain't really wrong for saying that as fucked up as it sounds, unless he knows what you going though, even then its whatever. The only issues here is him blaming you over him ending up with a busted up looking chick.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's obviously a dick and obnoxious. I get it- you're a doctor... But don't be a cunt. Mommy and daddy probably paid for his school hence why he thinks he's so entitled. Your trying in school and that's good, better than me lol honestly he'll get what's coming to him as I'm sure you aren't the only girl he's said that too. He's obviously too up his own ass he thinks he can speak to people that way.

What Guys Said 2

• he was probably pissed that you rejected him. I think your both in the wrong.

• Most young doctors are like that and he was probably just trying to get in your pants

What Girls Said 1

• He was being a dick in the end