Guys : Is an average girl easy or difficult to get? Girls : Is an average guy easy or difficult to get?

• Very Easy
  • Easy
  • Moderate
  • Hard
  • Very hard
  • Impossible.. me and my beloved hand

Most Helpful Guy

• Average girls are harder, cause there are more average guys than hot ones, meaning they go for average girls cause they're in the same league. And then there's hot guys that are shy or have fear of rejection and go for the averages too, that's why average girls tend to be bitchier and more conceited, cause they get more attention.

It's easier to get a super hot girl, than an average one.

• LOL we have the same opinion xD

• Lol, this is the first time I saw you, you look crazy good , playboy xD

• Hahaha thanks man, and thanks for the MHO ;)

What Girls Said 5

• Men on GaG seriously have no game lol Neither do I, but damn.

I'd say harder, but not at exaggerated proportions like this site claims.

• I think everything is hard!

• I guess I've never really tried to get any guy. Which is probably why I've never had one. I don't know how to flirt. At least not well. But I also don't want to. So yeah, I don't know how easy or hard it would be to get anyone.

• i think it depends on people :) some average girls think so high of themselves that its hard to get them , same for men lol

• Hmm I vote average some people are happy with whatever they get and don't have standards

They don't have pressure from peers making jokes, or ssaying that they can do better

What Guys Said 9

• It varies.

A girl might be easy for get for one guy, hard to get for the next guy, and then impossible to get for another. Maybe guy 1 gets sex on the first date, guy 2 has to date her for a month, and then guy 3 gets a firm rejection.

I think its rare to meet a girl who is easy to get for every guy she sleeps with but its also rare to meet a girl who is always hard to get.

Let use a model as an example, you might see them as hard to get, but once again it varies depending on the guy. she's impossible to get for the average guy, but if you're a photographer all it takes to see her naked body is to write her a check. Maybe for a hot celebrity at the club shell have sex on the first date, but then when she wants to settle down with the average looking business man, hell have to take her out for maybe a month before her gets anything.

• I'm going to go with harder... simply because it's more likely that guys approach the average girl, so if she has more options it becomes more difficult to win her over.

It's weird but I feel like you'd have a higher chance with the above average girls since less guys are willing to approach.

• Very easy. Come on guys. Damn

• What makes a guy unnatractive to a hot girl, makes him unnatractive to all girls. If you don't consciously have game, a guy is fucked. I had this bet last year with a friend where I reckon I could work towards being a millionaire before attracting the girl I want. That's how hard it is for some guys. I'm confident I will get money in this difficult business world before I get the girl I want.

• 20% of guys fuck 80% of women

there's your answer

• It's hard because women can be very choosy with guys. While guy's like me get cut or dump due to below average looks.

• I have no idea. I've never asked anyone out.

• I suppose a girl who's truly average would be of average difficulty

• It depends on the kind of guy who is trying to get the average girl. Tall, dark, handsome, rich, confident guys can basically snap their fingers and the average girl will drop her panties. The average guy will have a much harder time, and the shy, introverted guy, will find it almost impossible.