How to get a guy's number? Or give him yours?

So I've seen this guy at the movie theatre a couple times.. He works there and looks around my age (19). He's really cute and I would like to get his number or give him mine..

Are guys cool with this?
And should I just give him a note with my name and number and say something like "you should text me sometime "?

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy would love if that happened to them. Interested in the girl or not that is a huge confidence booster. That doesn't guarantee a response though. If he isn't interested, or he's too nervous/awkward to know what to say he might not respond.

To up your odds by a lot, it would be easy to start a conversation about literally anything with them. I have a gay friend that any time we go anywhere, he starts a conversation with whoever is working wherever we go and they love it! It's out of the norm and does add a small little bond between people ( and I've gotten some girls numbers just by going out with him and doing this, haha! ) Ask him if he's seen the movie you're going to see or heard anything about it, talk to him about what you've heard of it or another movie you saw recently that's still relevant. Or something about anything there, or anything in general! It doesn't matter as long as a) you start talking to him and b) the conversation is light hearted, fun and easy to respond to. Keep it short then just be like "we'll I gotta go, but you're really cute do you think we could exchange numbers and maybe text sometime?" Or something of the sort. If he says no, say ok, don't make a big deal of it and walk off doesn't matter how pretty you are or how fun you are, there is always a big chance the other person will turn you down, that's just how life works. But if he doesn't, congrats! Go ahead and text him a "nice talking to you ;) - name" or whatever

What Guys Said 9

• Honestly, us guys don't get creeped out by girls coming on to us. In most cases anyway. I mean, unattractive and/or psycho will do it. So don't be any of those things and he will like it. May be best to get his number first and then tell him you will send him yours. That way if he is to scared to call you after a few days you can call him still.

It's a hard situation though because of the environment. I don't think the note is such a bad idea. It probably would be for a guy (girls don't want that shit), but considering the role reversal I don't think it will matter. Maybe come up with a better message though. Something like, "if you have the balls to call me, I'll pay for our date."

• YEAAAAA THATS AN AWESOME IDEA DO THAT!!! I wish more girls were like you Hahahahaha :pppp that's really cute

• that would be the best way to do it

• Give him your phone, and say "you look cute, type dem digits "

• Go for it! God damn us guys love it when you take initiative!

• He's right there. Engage in live conversation, it's not taboo... yet anyhow.

• put your phone on silent mode and ask him for a help to call on your number ;P this works

• try on me

• Is he a cashier

• Well he switches around.. Once he was at the entrance checking to see if you had a ticket and the other time he was a cashier for the food stand

What Girls Said 0