Is it taking it to far?

So I just got out of a long relationship because my ex cheated on me and I started talking to this new guy.. He knows I want to take things slow so we've been JUST dating for about 3 1/2 months now.. We've done nothing sexually.. Anyways, he brought up sex.. Like testing the water and said if we could eventually... Is this normal for him to have these emotions and was it right that he expressed them? I don't know what to do about it.. I'm not ready for that and I told him. And he said it was ok... But was this wrong for him to be thinking about already?

What Guys Said 1

• 3.5 months? not too soon.

If you said 3.5 minutes, I'd think he were crass. But, no, 3.5 months is a long enough time.

What Girls Said 1

• He's a guy so they get anxious. I'm sure he means well but he's thinking with the second head rather than the first head. Give him the benefit of the doubt.